Keep your workplace safe! Get Certified!
- Meeting WSIB Regulation 1101 legislation to remain compliant
- Managing additional tasks to workload to organize training
- Scheduling staff away fro work to complete the training
- Avoiding Interruptions to productivity
- The costs associated with first aid training
- Teach Canadian Red Cross courses, the most trusted and accepted brand
- Larger teams can be divided into smaller groups
- Hybrid courses to reduce time away from work
- Onsite training to reduce travel time
- The most competitive pricing structures
We would love to add you to our list of satisfied customers like; Lococos, St. Lawrence Seaway and Pet Valu, as well as Peninsula Construction and The Meridian Centre.
Thanks, Doris, for last week’s training. It was a great session, and your instructor was amazing!!!! But you probably know that!
~Meridian Centre March 2021
I found 3Silhouettes First Aid to be very informative, organized, and very professional. They were also very reasonably priced, 5 people from our office attended the training and the team raved on how good the instructor was. Covid protocol was also taken into consideration. We will most definitely use this service again in the future. You guys rock!
~BinThereDumpThat February 2021
We were looking to work with someone that was willing to be flexible and accommodating with our busy schedule. Doris was more than accommodating, even on short notice, to ensure our students were trained. Doris is absolutely wonderful and provides a thorough understanding of the concepts to ensure you are as best trained as possible. Thank you Doris for your time and wonderful instruction – our past students had nothing but good things to say about you!
Our home base is in the heart of the Niagara Region, but if you have other locations we deliver training across Southern Ontario from Oshawa to Vaughan to Brantford.
Contact us today to discuss the training options that best suit you, your team and your budget!